wow.. another lifting session..

i must be on some kinda roll these days...
i just finished lifting weights a few minutes ago..
heres what i did:
bis, tris, back, leg extension, chest flies, shoulder flies, deadlifts
I went up on all weights.. and with bis i am up to 15lbs in each hand ... slowly slowly i know i will get back to my 30lbs in each hand i use to curl.. someday.

I am looking forward to a early morning run tomorrow.. and i have figured out a bit why i am nervous about the full marathon.. i am not sure that my training plan is up to what i want.. so i have checked several books out from the library.. and should have one waiting for me called "running your first marathon" .. anyway.. i have decided to adjust my training schedule a bit..
I remember my friend who is currently training for a full tri said that she would suggest getting at least 23 miles in before the race.. .. so i am going to up my miles to that.. I really want to finish strong.. i dont want to be one of those people DIEING as they cross the finish line and everything..

I have also got some good news about my run being a fund raiser... I will post about it in a few days as i get the details together......

so.. thats all for now.. off to get my things together so i am not searching at 550am for my socks :) LOL

Comments