tired.. so short post

Took Nate to the doctor.. busted eardrum.. antibiotics (only his second time every) .. he hadnt been to the doctor in 2 years! .. never recieved his 4 year shots.. of course the nurse asked if I got them somewhere else.. .. anyway..
we didnt get to see our "regular" doctor.... anyway.. long story.. and no time.. should be in bed right now..

no workout
surviving on caffeine cause I hadnt slept in 4 nights.. without waking atleast every 2 hours.. or worse.. ..
eats have been ok.. but I am ready soooo ready for life to return to my happy workout, happy eats, full of energy self. :(.. maybe tomorrow. have to see how tonight goes..

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
thinkin' of you!
flowerpot said…
Ruth,

I will be praying for Nate. I'm sorry things have been so rough lately.

Hugs,
Misty (Josha's SIL)