Tomorrow might be the day!

Well.. today was another one of those days. Nate woke up crying in pain this morning .. motrin and thirty mins later he was better.. but his ear was draining horribly! (I will spare you the details) .. long story short.. a day of medicating pain and trying to contact MY DOCTOR's nurse.. to figure out what else I could do for him. So.. I now have a topical antibiotic drops for inside the ear.. since we are pretty sure the ear drum ruptured AGAIN. ... Nate seems to be handling it all ok as long as I stay on top of his pain meds..
Sad news though.. today was his birthday.. (6 years old!) .. so.. not too much of a fun birthday although we did have a small group with just close family over for cake.. very low key.. (he got his own sling shot.. so he was pretty happy about that)

Anyway.. as you can guess.. no workout today either. Eats were better... apple and peanut butter made an appearance! but I am still getting my spunk from caffeine! .. So.. hopefully tonight I will get a good nights rest and be able to get back to my normal workout and eats.

Why do I want to get back to my "normal" routine? heres a list:
  • I feel tired and lathargic
  • I feel fat and frumpie (esp in my baby belly area)
  • I need stress relief!
  • I need to get out of the house.
  • I feel like I have gotten 5 years older in just 5 days.
  • I my feet are hurting again.
  • I know I have gained some pounds back on.. how do I know? ... because my feet hurt. :)
  • I need my energy back. .. and eating right and working out do that for me.
soo... hopefully tomorrow.. life will be a bit more normal ..


OK.. wait.. before I get to bed for the night I thought I would get back into it by posting my eats for today..
breakfast-eggs and toast .. 6 oz of coke (i know.. dont tell me)
lunch- peanut butter and jelly, a few chips.. more coke
snack.. apple and peanut butter, 2 crackers.. more coke
supper.. sonic hamburger.. meat, bun, pickels, and a tiny bit of mayo, 5 chips, small amount of coke.
birthday cake? no. ice cream? no. just water.. (a whole day of drink cokes like that makes me so thirsty!!)..
before bed.. Shake.. water.. feeling better..

Looking forward to a better tomorrow.

thanks for all your encouragement.. you really help keep me going!

blessings
ruthie

Comments