NO soda monday:)

eats for today:
meal 1 eggs made with pam spray, 1 biscuit, tea
Meal 2 ham on one slice of bread with mustard and a tiny bit of miracle whip, 5 chips, tea, water
Meal 3 (about an hour later) 1 tangelo 1 cracker
meal 4 left over turkey burrito with a teaspoon of lite sour cream, tea,
Meal 5 chicken from chicken express (2 small strips), half a baked tater, 5 bites of fried okra, tea (I know this isnt really on program but its the end of the month and we are trying to eat all our leftovers. the main thing here is I DID NOT over eat, I didn't really WANT to eat this but want to hold off going shopping until payday :)
Meal 6 (shake)

no sodas today.. I am feeling good too! no headaches, a bit of low energy but when I eat on time I am fine.

My workout today you ask?
I did over head tricep extensions
and 30 pushups for chest
(our garage/gym is filled with new doors, lumber for canvas frames, a new dishwasher, (and more is coming tomorrow morning!) etc.. can only get to the free weights.. so I did what I could. .. You will probably notice I have not done shoulders.. well.. My should is bothering me again.. so I wont lift for a few days on shoulders. I was fine until I started painting the ceiling in cats room! and her walls:) .. I am half way finished with her room and will finish it before bed tonight if my should holds out.)
I am sore from yesterdays workout.. so that is good.

and I am so proud of no sodas today.. 1 day down the rest of my life to go :)

how was your day?

Josha.. did you realize that today marks the start of week SIX! its a bit depressing for me cause I am nowhere near where I wanted to be.. guess I didnt "want" it that bad huh? .. oh well.. heres to 7 more weeks until the finish and making progress!

Comments

Sarah said…
Way to go Ruthie! Get that evil soda out of the house! :)

I'm doing much better today than I was a couple of days ago. I had some problems with a tooth but it seems to be resolving itself, thankfully.