What did I do -Friday

well.. I didnt have a workout.. today is my scheduled free day.. BUT i feel like I did heres why:

I home schooled the kids (see my HS blog for details)
took down two fish tanks
relocated one to the boys room
moved table out of cats room
did dishes
cooked breakfast and lunch
got ready for a garage sale
cleaned out the attic (was a sauna up there.. was there for over an hour!going through boxes)
folded clothes and organized sale items
moved weights all around to make room for sale
laundry
got kids to go through their items to sale.
talked to Angell!
tried to eat on program.. not too bad.. I give myself a B for Better tomorrow.
took a bath
shaved legs!
Blogged.

thanks josha.. that was fun!

more tomorrow after the garage sale AND my upper body workout.

PS.. I did hurt my shoulder a bit today while in the attic. .. will have to take it slow on shoulders tomorrow.. ALSO.. I am fruuuuustrated that I am still having issues with shin splints.. think I will have to start riding the bike full time until I get new shoes.

Comments

Josha said…
Good job!!
Isn't it strange how the right shoes make all the difference if you are a runner? Remember my toe?? All because I had the wrong shoes for running hills. I used to get shin splints when I ran, but haven't had any trouble at all this time! My current shoes are my favorite running shoes ever. They're saucony brand, fyi. Today is free for me!