#312-Back in the Swing of Things!


Well.. I was correct in my post from last night.. today was the day.. I just finished the three Bs.. I am tired from the workout but feel soooooo much better.. de-stressed... relaxed.. and feeling good cause I am BAAAACK~!
When I was working out I thought I should post my goals for today.. just today..
  1. NO SODA
  2. drink LOTS of water
  3. make a crack in the laundry pile
  4. stay positive and feel good.. even though I missed a LOT of workouts.. at least I didnt just give up.
I will have a busy day today.. Library, grocery store, preparing for Bible class tonight AND schooling. So I will not post my eats until after church tonight.. :)

Feels good to back in the swing of things!
OH.. and what is #312? .. that is the number of THIS post.. I cant believe I have that many posts since I started... .. wow.

Blessings
Ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Go, Ruth, go!!!!! Thanks for the reminder to drink lots of water!!! You're inspiring, getting right back into your fitness routine after a forced break!