Today's Goal... the run


Ok.. so another day to mark off that I have NOT missed. YIPEE! just three days to go until free day. (I have decided to again make Sat. my free eats and workout day.)

I ran on the treadmill.. it felt sooooooooo good. The windows are up in the house.. its about 80 degrees and HUMID.. (we had thunderstorms come through about noon and so its nice and steamy!).. As I ran I could smell the Sweet William (flowers) that are in our front flower bed and OH it smelt sooo good. I got on thinking I would just walk.. at least I could walk for 20 mins if nothing else. I was on for 5 minutes and decided to jog.. then I decided.. could I jog at 11.15 pace (approx 11 min mile) for 15 mins without stopping? So I gave it a try.. and i DID! YIPEE! I then walked another 5 mins to cool down and ended up doing 30 mins and 2 miles. But I was happy with my Pace run of 15 mins.. it felt so good.

I did abs right after.. and stretched.. my abs are really sore from the other day but I did work until I was burning.. and now I am DONE! :)

My eats have been ok today.. not perfect but ok. I havent had that much energy today and I know its because I havent drank enough water.. so thats on my list to do today and the rest of the week! water water water.. :)

ok.. have to go get the house straight, bathe, and get to working on art projects..

How's your day?

Comments

Josha said…
I wonder if since I'm getting to comment if I'll get to post later today or not. I usually can't do one or the other on this silly computer!
I loved reading that you did a fab workout!! What a great run! I wonder if I could do what you did?? hmmm. I'm impressed!