Day 8- Feelling Strong:) UPDATED HAIR DONE




I am definitely feeling stronger today. I really tried to push myself this morning to fatigue my muscles and heres what I did:

Chest Flies: 12(10) 10(15) 8(20) 8(25lbs!!!!) -[i couldnt believe it!]
Chest Press as burnouts: 24 ssslllllloooow at 65lbs

Shoulders: 12 (6) 10(8) 10(8) 8(8) [i still take it easy on shoulders ..]
Shoulder pull ups at burnouts: 24 (10)slllllow

Tris: Laying Extensions 12(10) 10(15) 8(20) 6(20)
Tri Burnouts: Over the head Extensions 24(15)

My arms are so tired.. and really do feel like I burned them out.
Before I lifted I did some shoulder rolls and stretching to get warmed up.. I wonder it that made a difference..usually dont do that. .. afterward my lifting a did a few minutes of aerobic punching and I think that burned them out even more.. sore tomorrow? Probably :)

I go at 1130 to get my hair cut.. I am now considering one of the shorter cuts.. I just cant decided.. I am ready for different and I want something easy for the summer.. humm...

Well I will post a picture the afternoon.. I know yall are just holding your breath dying to know what I will end up with huh? (hehe)

I will go now and work on my recipes page that I promised Josha :)

happy workout!
PNP!


UPDATED!

Well.. I did it.. I decided to go very short.. I Love it.. I think it will look even better once I get to the end of my 12 weeks :)







I wanted to post the picture of the salad I made for caregroup.. Its my Mexican salad recipe but layered in a dish instead of just on a plate. I obviously added more chips.. We didnt get to go to care group cause the boys stuffed up noses.. but Nelda said lots of people liked it.




Ok.. all for now.. I am off to do some schooling :)
blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
You're so cute! Love the hair! Good choice!
Josha said…
ps...thanks for the recipes!