Back on Track Sunday

In the past challenge.. I had a hard time getting back on track with my eating after free days. I wanted to post so I would stay on track today. This morning I made grands cinnamon rolls for the kids but I had a peanut butter shake :) no rolls for me. :)

I was even asked "your not going to have one?????" I said "nope" not my free day.. maybe next Saturday :)

Heres my plan today:

  1. Shake (still working on eating it)
  2. Mexican salad (craving that)
  3. New snickers protien bar I will try
  4. fish for supper with veggies
  5. shake tonight before bed
  6. (I will try and squeeze another meal in so I will have 6 today)
We are home from church because the boys have stuffy noses.. I think its from the front that blew through.. so we decided to let the kids sleep late to rest (nate just woke up .. its almost 10) .. I plan to take the dog for a walk this afternoon. its absolute beautiful weather here today and just have to be out in it!

more later
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Glad to see you are still on track too! I've made monumental effort to always get back on track the day after free day, not always getting it just right. I know exactly what you mean! It really takes a huge will power for the morning, then I'm good the rest of the week. It helps me to keep my free day totally free, from exercise and everything, so that the day after, I have cardio which gets me into the BFL mindset again. BUT, it takes a lot to get back into cardio after a sluggish free day! Seems like there are drawbacks either way. But I do think the free day is key to my success and that it really does trick your metabolism to switch it up. So, how was it with no sodas?? Mindy made yummy stuffed jalepenos. I wanted the whole pan, but had to share. Then, there was her apple pie....mmmmm.
JoAnn said…
I have a friend who reminds me daily with this phrase "Its either the pain of Discipline or the pain of Regret" He's pretty good at bottom-lining things for me. So, my sweet sister, you just go ahead and ignore those cinny rolls....love, Jojo