Is It FREEDAY?


OH MY.. I just had the best shake I have made since I invented the Banana Puddin Shake!

Catherine loved it so much that she is sitting here telling me that we need to take it as a desert to a care group.. she said " we could make them and bottle them into empty DR Pepper Bottles." .. .

Thats how good this shake is! .. The picture of the Brownie tower..? Imagine that.. but in shake form!

Heres the recipe!



The Secret? Twin Labs Chocolate Surge Protein Mix (This is our first time to try it.. and to think I have talked joel out of it like 20 times! what was I thinking!) '

Chocolate Brownie Overload Shake
2 Scoops of Mix
1/4 cup Cool Whip Light
10 Chocolate Graham Sticks
Ice
Water
..top with two choc. sticks..
and bask in your Chocolate Paradise! I am serious!

Oh I just had an idea.. You Cappuccino lovers could add a tad of coffee.. healthy frozen coffee drink.. ! And a lot cheaper than Star bucks!


I also wanted to mention.. DO NOT try "ON" brand creatine. Joel bought some and said it tastes horrible! I am returning it tomorrow.

I mowed the lawn tonight and I can tell a HUGE difference in how strong I am compaired to last fall when I mowed! I wasn't even breathing hard!


I also found a new way to do squats today.. Give your son a piggy
back ride and then stop and
do squats.. the kids love it and your Bunny Tail will too.
OH.. and if the kids are all too busy..you could just find a friend raccoon to help you.

OK.. so thats all for tonight.. I must get to reading my book!

blessings
ruthie




Comments