Todays eats and looking forward

OK..
heres my eats for today:

Breakfast : pb shake
snack: protein bar
lunch: salad (mexican.yummy I bought on the border salsa at walmart.. and on MY was it good! )
snack: Apple with pb
supper: talapia (yum) steamed veggies and half a baked tater.. a bit of tarter sauce
before bed: Shake.

I told DH today after I ate my salad that it feels so good to be eating this way again.. after I ate I had TONS of energy instead of be tired or sleepy like on my free days. :) The talapia got a "that was DELICIOUS" from DH.. I will post that recipe on the side bar after while

Heres my plan for this week:
I will keep doing workouts in the morning. Cardio on Tuesday will be bike and jumprope or aerobics.. I am going to begin alternating running with other kinds of cardio to help with my shin splints. I still plan on NO Bread and NO Sodas this week.. {by the way josha.. no sodas this weekend was fine.. I had two moments when I wanted one.. once when I was eating doritoes, and another when my DH had just taken a drink of his DP and gave me a kiss! That mustache of his gathers a lot of liquid :) .. I jumped back and said "Get away from me you evil DrPepper drinker you! "..." your trying to get me to fall off this bandwagon arent you!" (he laughed)}

We leave Friday for Houston for Easter.. I will workout Friday morning before I leave and then do cardio Sat morning at Angells house:) probably weights on Sunday (easter) cause we will drive back on Monday and I doubt i will have time to workout that morning..

OK.. all for now.. More later..
wanted to leave you will a quote my sweet Sis left on the comment section below:
"Its either the pain of Discipline or the pain of Regret".... I agree.. either way.. its a pain sometimes :) (thats Sis! your the bestest!)

Progress.. NOT Perfection!

Comments

Josha said…
checkin' in! Great job! I'm looking forward to your shake recipes to try. I made shakes from the Eating for Life book. The protein just had a wierd taste.