Back and Trying to get back in the groove

I am trying to get back in the grove. I got home yesterday and was really tired so I decided to not do my weights workout. I didnt miss a workout over the weekend .... However.. I pretty much had a free weekend as far as eats.
I was going to workout this morning but it was FREEZING in the garage so I decided to wait until tonight .. its now 80 degrees here so it should be nice in there later this evening.

I have been working all day (between schooling) on getting the house back in order after being gone for four days. .. also trying to get the kids rooms and kitchen organized again.. .. it will feel good tomorrow to wake up to a clean house :)

ok.. better go.. I will post my lifts later (I have decided to lift instead of cardio today.. and then upper tomorrow and then I will be back on track) ..

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
you can do it!!!!!!!!!
Welcome home!