Tuesday Run (Day 9) FOOD UPDATE


Good Morning!
I wanted to "report in" .. Cardio is done
Treadmill today but couldnt run much because my shins still hurt.. I think I need new shoes. I have rested them enough now that they
shouldnt hurt.. so.. new shoes are on the list :)

I wanted to post a picture of my hair the way I fixed it this morning..
I LOVE it.. the best thing.. I wake up and its pretty much styled.. I had no curling iron or blow dryer work on it this morning .. the messier it gets the better it looks.. :) LOVE how Easy it is!

I did abs to.. lost count cause kids kept asking me questions.. but I just did a LOT until they burned and then added some Buff mother dancin..

gotta go.. return stuff to health food store, walmart for bug spray and seeds etc, and library.. books due back :)

more later
ruthie


HEY..
just wanted to post my eats today..
may day was quite hectic and I didnt really expect it to be so.. SO my eats were not as good as I am use to..
Breakfast- choc shake with about 1/4 cup cheerios
lunch-Sonic chicken wrap (3/4ths of it) 5 onion rings (oops) tea (yeah.. no soda!)
Supper- chicken breast, half baked tator, green beans.
shake -- before bed.

Sonic was interesting.. I ordered a program meal.. chicken wrap with light dressing. When we got our food.. they stuck in an order of onion rings I DIDNT order! .. I guess deep down inside I took it as a sign. .. ate 5 small ones.. will pay for it at about 2am I am sure ;0.. I was happy because I was REALLY REALLY REALLY tempted to get a coke.. just sounded so good... but somehow I said "tea".. must be a habit now or something cause I didnt do it on purpose:)

So.. not too happy with my eats today.. mainly cause I didnt eat enough meals . so part of the day I didnt feel to good..
BUT
Tomorrow is another day.. and I know I will do better :) I missed my salad today in a major way!

more later ..
blessings
ruthie

Comments

flowerpot said…
Hi Ruth, I'm Josha's SIL ... hope you don't mind if I post. I read Josha's blog every day to keep up with her and saw her reference to your hair. I checked your blog and have to say ... oh.my.goodness. !! Your hair is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! Love it. You go girl.
:) Misty
Ruthie said…
Oh Thank you Misty.. so sweet of you! I really do like it.. mostly cause I can role out of bed and it looks good :) talk about a short beauty routine :) now I have time to put on makeup heheh..

thanks for commenting.. its fun to get comments :)

blessings
ruthie
Sarah said…
I LOVE IT!

You look about 27 in that picture. It is SOOOO cute.
Josha said…
I commented this post last night, but it must have gotten lost...I think you must have updated at the exact same time that I commented because when I hit the button to go back, you had added about the food. I didn't notice that my comment didn't go through, though. So, anyway, all I said was that your hair is great! I really like the way you "slept on it" aka "fixed it."
Ruthie said…
WOW.., 27! REEEEALLLY? wonder how old I would look if I were bald? :) hehe

thanks for the sweet comments :)
r