Last post LOOONG>. this post short:)

(be sure and read the post below.. great story down there)
Cardio? Yes! Treadmill.. 4 sprints.. tired.
Abs? yes! on the floor.. so many cant count.. tired.
How do I feel? MUCH BETTER! ahh its so good to be back to normal!
Thoughts While Running..
"Wonder where our class reunion will be? what will I have to wear? Who will I see there?
I need to get a running training schedule and try to work up to a 10k. Wonder if I could really run a marathon on my 40th birthday?
Man... I have lost some endurance.
I need new shoes.
I love this song.. gonna listen to it again.
Ahh.. I feel so much better!"

Now.. hopefully I have enough ice to make a shake and then I will go mow the lawn :)
For those of you wondering .. how do I fit in schooling AND cardio? Well.. having your child sit on the floor in the same room where you are running.. and having them do math and handwriting while you jog.. kills two birds with one stone.. also.. it workouts great cause then he is done with his bookwork he just lay in the floor by me and do ab work together :) (Of course I still have to "grade" the work.. and will do that after I mow the lawn:)
blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
You go, Homeschoolin' mom!
Sarah said…
I'm so sorry to hear about the sick kiddos!!! I hope they're all back to normal now. I would have been so stressed out too. Are you getting more sleep now?