10 mins till lost

10 min to lost but had to post. I came close to NOT doing it today.. just a really busy day .. with teaching kindergarten on wednesday nights.. but thats only for 4 more weeks.. its just more work and i like doing it but feel my family is more important than teaching K.
i worked out after church tonight..
chest flies, press
shoulder flies, press
tri extensions and over head ext.
I changed it up a bit for upper body as my should had been hurting.. I think its an ingury I will have until I get really old and end up having to have rotator cuff surgery. (thanks to 10+ years of softball)

ook.. more later..
better get in the kitchen and make my shake before DH wants me in front of Lost to watch with him :) I am having issues with eats.. .. getting really full quickly and then STARVING an hour later.. .. but I am not staying completely on program.. I know that is why.. will try to be better tomorrow

progress .. NOT perfection right?

PS.. i DID get some artwork done today :) yipee!

how was your day?

Comments

Josha said…
Glad you got out there and got it done! I worked out late too, but got it done! We're a team! I'll be sending you good eating vibes tomorrow.
Josha said…
How's it going???? :)