Computer Problems.. short post

And.. you yet again thought I missed a workout.. but NO .. I just couldnt post my workout yesterday cause DH has been trying to get the two computers for the kids linked to the internet.. I had a great post but lost it..

Yesterday my eats were pretty bad but I went for a GREAT run 2.5 miles last night... I seemed to run in record time and i think it was cause of the high carb meal (Pizza) I had about an hour before. (DH and the kids wanted to order pizza.. I wanted to work on art and not have to clean the kitchen.. so pizza it was).... You can probably guess.. but at 330 last night I was up and in pain with an upset tummy.. REJECTing the Pizza! .. nothing like a tummy ache to make you want to eat better. :)

I have yet to workout today but will later this evening.. I am close to finishing another art project and cant wait to finish so I can move on to painting a window :)


Thats all for now.. seems I am hanging on to the bandwagon .. need some encouragement to stay on eats.. tummy ache did that I guess.. ..

more later
ruthie

Comments