todays eats

just a quick post for todays eats

breakfast .. shake
snack.. marathon bar
lunch .. SALAD!
snack..marathon bar
supper .. turkey speg with 1/4 serv pasta, green beans
before bed snack.. shake (peanut butter and choc.. ! .. new flavor!.. i am on a rolll!!!)

feels good to eat 6 meals again..
today was good..
I remember to take CLA and I think it help my energy levels..

DH offered to take the kids for ice cream tonight.. I took the dog with me and just talked to her while everyone else decided what kind and which flavor.. I wasn't tempted at all :) PLUS.. no way I could get ice cream with a puppy in my lap.. she would make such a mess!

I better get to bed.. I will post after my cardio tomorrow.. but I will be crazy busy packing to leave on friday so I dont know how long it will be :)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Sarah said…
Where are you going again?

Have a great time! :)