no official cardio today


Yes Yes I know .. I missed today. . BUT

Does moving one 6 foot couch and one 8 foot couch, two end tables, two over stuff chairs, a dining table, vacuuming, dusting, moving four 3 foot speakers, and hanging pictures ..all by myself... count as cardio? I also tried to move another couch from one room into another by myself but stuggled with it (on end) for thirty mins before giving up and calling my DH to rescue me.

Yes.. I got rid of two couches, two end tables, a marble coffee table, four speakers, and some lamps.. for a garage sale on Sat. .. I was in the mood to de-clutter! ..

I am exhausted from the days work..

AND
I am sooooooo Amazingly sore in my quads and Hammies I can hardly walk! :) guess my workout two days ago was affective!

more after my workout tomorrow (which i wont miss)

blessings
ruthie

PS..
DD is not feeling well.. so hopefully this isnt the start of a illness! fever, chills, dizziness, headache. UHG.

Comments

Sarah said…
Yes it definitely counts! I mean, one of the reasons we work out is so that we can handle the demands of life (like moving stuff) anyway right?

Your bunny pics are GREAT. You go girl, I saw some great changes!

As for looking as lean as Kate - ha, I want that too. I believe you can do it!
Josha said…
How's your little one? Are you still sore? Did you fit a workout in today? Eats? Fun?