didnt wanna.. but did :)

well.. I DID want too.. but I was just tired.
little sleep last night cause all that partying i did with those kids :) LOL
didnt fuel good today either before.. bacon and toast isnt a good breakfast for a work out..
but.. when i took the kids to track I walked-jogged 3 laps
then ran sprints UGH .. 5 50 meter sprints..
THEN
I did walking lunges. 12.10.8. 6 with my back knee going almost all the way to the ground.

thighs gona be sore tomorrow.. but i am happy.
i feel

LIKE A DIFFERENT person after a workout :)

ok you moms out there.. ever feel like this:
on a "side note" i am soooo ready for my baby belly to reduce itself again like it was before i got hurt LOL,(back in my 120ishlbs days). now that i know what it feels like to run with a tiny pooch in my belly (skin) i am ready to have that smaller version of my belly back... that jiggly jiggle is like URGH when i run .. almost makes me wanna get a running girdle LOL

now to go load my nike plus mileage .. which didnt register correctly :(

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you got your run in! I know what you mean about the jiggle! however most of my jiggle is in my butt!! the butt flapping noises just about kill me! LOL!
JRo said…
Haha, running girdle! Totally thought I was the one that invented that on my run the other day! At least there is hope that the rolly tub I have going on from the bra line to the hips might get better... might!