celebration and todays workout

just finished upper body and abs.
I did
12.10.8.6 and 24 for burnouts on bicep and chest
I need to go up to 25lbs on bis and chest but dont want to do that on the exercise ball which is what i am using instead of the bench right now... next workout i will move the bench inside :)
4 sets of 14 on shoulder flies with burnouts
4 sets of 14 on tricep with burnouts

I also did abs.. 2 sets on the ball and 2 sets of planks... will do a few more sets in a few :)

Before i lifted I walked 2 miles inside the gym while our track team ran inside. I was walking with a friend who last longer legs than me and she kept me going fast. I havent walked that fast that far in like 5 years :) LOL

I will run on the treadmill tomorrow depending on how my foot feels.. if its not good i will figure out something for cardio ... pushups? laying bicycles? dunno.. maybe hula on the wii :)

eats were good today :)
and..
i havent had a soda since Jan 3rd! getting close to a month with NO sodas :) yippeee..

watched the biggest loser while i was lifting tonight... that show makes me wanna workout :)

heres what i am celebrating!.... see all that red? I have had only few missed workouts in 4 weeks :)
this.. my friends makes me feel GREAT.
If you look you will see that some of the workouts were not as long as i had planned but i am so happy that i did SOMETHING... .. YIPPEEEE.. feeling like the old me is truly back.. that working out isnt a "pain" anymore.. its becoming a habit again!

I know now.. that working out on Thursdays in a bad idea .. so from now on .. thursdays will be my off day. :) with that in the plan.. I should be back to 6 workouts a week no excuses :)

This weeks plan:
12-28-08 to 1- 3-09
Sunday: Upper body (DONE!)
Monday: run 40 mins (DONE) 5k
Tuesday: Lower body (DONE)
Wednesday: run 40 mins (DONE 50 min 4.5 miles)
Thurs: rest (DONE)
Friday: Upper body (DONE!)
Saturday: run 6 miles ( Ran 3 miles DONE!)
I could only run 3 miles cause my hamstrings were so very sore!

This weeks plan:
1-03 to 1- 10-09
Sunday: rested (traveled from houston)
Monday: Lower body (DONE)
Tuesday: 2o min hiit (DONE)
Wednesday: upper (off)
Thurs: lower body (Done UPPER)
Friday: 20 min hiit (4 mile Run)
Saturday: lower body (DONE)

This weeks plan:
1-11 to 1- 17-09
Sunday: rested
Monday: upper body (DONE. plus hiits)
Tuesday: 50 min run (DONE..4.15 miles plus abs)
Wednesday: Lower body (DONE)
Thurs: 50 min run (30 min run 2 miles felt bad food off )
Friday: upper body (missed)
Saturday: 6 mile run (DONE 1hr3min 10:27 per mile)

1-20 to 1- 27-09
Sunday: rested
Monday: Upper & Lower Body (DONE)
Tuesday: 50 min run (DONE)
Wednesday: Upper body (DONE)
Thurs: 50 min run (rest day)
Friday: 50 min run (sprints and lunges)
Saturday: missed.. moved run to sunday

Comments

Josha said…
you're doing great! walking some more is probably a good cardio if it doesn't hurt. how's your bike?