Da plan :)UPDATED

I actually made myself take a rest day yesterday. I felt the need when i was driving home from teaching to go for a run but i resisted and just rested.

I will run today at noon and do some upper body work.

Now that I have been back at the working out for a month and have a good pattern going I have decided there are somethings I need to change as far as diet..
here are the goals for the next few weeks:
  • no more white tortilia chips (I have been eating tortillia chips instead of making my on out of wheat flour tortilias.)
  • I will be switching full time over to only whole wheat bread. I have been trying to save $ by eating the cheaper wheat bread.
  • I will be adding more water to my ice tea. and make it a goal to drink 6 glasses of plain water a day.
  • I will cut the sugar in my tea in half (eventually getting off white sugar in my tea all together)
I know i am making progress... I know I dont eat near as bad as I use too.. but I can still fuel my body much better than i am now.

I do have some "YIPEES"
  1. I did NOT eat Ice Cream last night when the rest of the family did.
  2. I did not eat a brownie when offered :)

.. I have been watching the biggest loser and I am more determined now more than ever to get my personal trainer certification. I was moved even more toward that goal when the Dr showed the two contestants the bag of medicine they use to take. In a matter of three weeks one person was all off all meds.. (he had been on 15!) and the other person was off all but 1 and 1/2 pills a day. One contestant was spending 20,0000 a year just on MEDICINE>
I was floored! and motivated to help people change their lives.

--more after i exercise :)

UPDATE
ok.. just finished a killer workout.. you know one of those where you feeling like you will just throw up any minute? yep... one like that..
I ran a mile
then did sprints (6) and it about killed me :)
then
i did 10.8.6 on mens pushups... and .. i got them all done but-- urgh made me feel weak.. I remember doing 24 in a row no big deal! .. but i am so happy my shoulder and back felt PERFECT when i did them!
I will do some bis tris and shoulders later but i am teaching art class tonight so it might not be until late tonight.

my photo phriday is going to turn into photosaturday cause i am getting my hair done tomorrow! :) will post a pic when i get back .. (yippeeee) cant wait

Comments

JRo said…
This is about the only tea I really ENJOY without sugar. It isn't fruity, just light and delightful!

http://www.bigelowtea.com/raspberry-royale-p-1-00134.htm