7 miler that wasnt

well I was geared up and ready to run today.. the weather was beautiful and i was looking forward to a long relaxing run. I started having foot pain (my right foot) within the first 10 mins.. I decided to run a bit and see if it would work itself out.. I stopped and stretched twice.. but finally gave up and called it quits at about 2.75 mile mark. I turned around and walked another mile home.
the foot hurt more when i walked than when i ran.. so it was a painful walk home but i didnt want to put more stress on it than was nessesary. I iced it when i got here... and gave it a good rub.. but know that the only thing to fix it will be rest and to hurry up and loose the extra pounds i am carrying.

I am off to paint my kitchen 1960s yellow :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooh, I'm dying to see "1960's yellow"!!! You'll have to post pics!

Christy
JRo said…
Please post pics! I let you see my kitchen! ;) (1950's red and blue/green)

Sorry about the foot. My arches and even ankle hurt sometimes when I tie my shoes too tight, or just plain wrong. Hope it gets better FAST!
Josha said…
maybe your shoe spikes were strapped on too tight? no? Oh, that was me.
sorry about the pain. must see the kitchen. I'm taking down the 1983 border in mine and plan to paint it multi colors, then crackle glaze, then a kacki kind of green so that the colors are crackling through the green color. sounds wierd, huh? I am a little.