Eating is so important

Eating is so important.. esp if you want to run distance. .. I taught at co-op today.. took my lunch as always.. but took a new sandwich... a ham sandwich with THICK ham steak. and EEEEEOOOO I didnt like it one bit.. took 2 bites and that was it. so i ate what i had.. a few chips and some low fat graham crackers i brought for the kids.
i then missed a snack and got home STARVING.. grabbed thw quickest thing i could find.. a bowl of plain cheerios and milk. I scarfed it down and felt better for a bit.. then a hour and half later i ate supper.. turkey taco meat in a salad ... it was healthy but dont know if it was enough..

i let my food settle and hit the treadmill.. and after 1.5 miles running i started feeling bad.. then it got worse.. and i felt shakey and like i was going to fall over! kinda like passing out kinda feeling.. I know its probably blood sugar related and the fact i was so off on my eating today has a LOT to do with it.

so i stopped at 2 miles.. drank some OJ and ate some peanut butter toast.. and now i am feeling better.

all a BIG remider that

EATING correctly IS IMPORTANT esp of you want to run long distances :)

more tomorrow after my workout .. looking forward to upper body and getting those bis back :)

(be sure and check out the shirt post below :) ..

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't have any time to read right now, but I just wanted to say HELLO! I ran for the first time in about two months a couple of days ago and thought of you the whole time! I also went to yoga last night, and it was super great! More soon! Yay for you LOVING the Office!

Sara