Math Run and Eats (UPDATED) (UPDATE x2)

yep... got up first thing.. got dressed.. had to iron dh's cothes for work... and then littlest had math questions. Math questions turned into more math .. and before i knew it.. I was a bit of a grouch cause i needed to eat :)
so instead of running first thing i did math with littlest and ate eggs-toast :)
I am not getting out of my running gear until after my run .. so i will post back as soon as i am finished .. a lunch run is better than a night run right?

i also wanted to post my eats from yesterday
eggs-toast
salad with lean ham
toast and pb
speg with turkey meat-salad
protein shake (after weights)
pears and handful of cheerios

not too bad :)
and.. that shake did the trick.. just a tad sore today :) not as bad as i expected! wooowhooo!

UPDATE

Just finished a 20 min hiit session on the treadmill.. i got in 7 hiits! the last one being a 10 on the treadmill readout thingie :)
i have missed sprints for sure.... and i am still trying to figure out how to do the body for life and half marathon at the same time..
will do some wii fit yoga and abwork this afternoon! (after i clean)

k.. off to get the house clean now :)

UPDATE #2

Today was kinda of a rough day in the foods area. I craved sweets all day... wanted junk .. choc covered peanuts, choc cover raisins.. shoot.. CHOC. COVERED ANYTHING! but .. we dont have it in the house.. so it wasnt here for me to eat :) so i made it through :)
wanted to post my eats to keep myself accountable ..

breakfast .. eggs toast
lunch... taco salad with ffree beans and chicken
snack.. apple and peanut butter
supper... bbq chicken breast, potatoes, green beans, bread
before bed snack... protein shake and 1/4 cup cheerios (no sugar kind)

I did do wii fit... abs :) and yoga .. took my test and I have lost .9lbs :) I also have decreased my age to 31! :) yippee

ok
off to bed for me
i am so tired.. prob cause i had hardly any sugar today LOL

Comments

JRo said…
Both times I have done the challenge before (the one I finished I flat ROCKED) I did my own running (like training for the half) and did the weight training and eating just like BFL. Still had AMAZING results. Same thing I am planning to do this time! :-D Hope that helps!
Sarah said…
Do you detail anywhere here your HIIT training? I've googled for it and seen some stuff, but no specifics spelled out. I'm SO not ready for sprints -- you can barely consider what I do jogging! -- but I love the idea!
Josha said…
hurray for sprints!! And great job with the clean eating!!! Dearest Daughter made sugar cookies....I consider it success that I only ate one. They're my favorite. When are you planning to run your half again? There are lots of them coming up, but you are planning a loner, right? Wanna run a 10K with me with our nike+? Valentine's Day?? Or whenever a 10K fits your training schedule...