4.5 mile run done and no energy deadline

I felt bad all day. no energy... wanted to just crawl in bed.. had to make myself do everything that needed to be done today... I am tired of feeling this way... i want my energy back.

fast forward a whole day to 630pm... and i feel GREAT. full of energy.. a good but energetic tired feeling. .. how come? cause i just finished a 4.5 mile run.
when will i learn that if i feel awful i need to get on the treadmill or get outside and get some heavy breathing going in those lungs!

I dont know whats going on with me.. but told DH i was giving it 3 weeks .. if my energy levels are not back to normal then i am headed to the dr for blood work. OH.. and i started taking my vitamins iron and all again... see if that will do the trick.

wanna see my newest art project.. click here for video from today

Comments