Really fast before i get to bed post :) .. (ha.. bed post.. that funny)

k.. so here is my before bed post post :) LOL

just wanted to say that i did legs today at track..
walked half a mile
did bleachers
did more bleacherish stuff .. like step ups or whatever they are called
did walking lunges.. over and over till it burned.

great workout.. will be sore..

eats have been GREAT
I have been totally off sodas for like 3 weeks!
no junk food this week :) .. eats have been clean :)

working on being patient... i really want the weight to start dropping more quickly but i know its just a matter of time... my clothes are fitting lots better... just trying to keep my brain focused on the positive :) .. aint gona happen over night .. unless you are getting your butt kicked by jillian and have over 100lbs to loose .. like on the biggest loser :)

k
i am off to bed..
:)
dont quit.. get up get going.. get over it and make it a great day :)

Comments

Josha said…
I just want to say for the record that I don't think you are a wuss for not running in 54 degrees. I can't stand to run in the heat that you love. And the wind chill factor has more to do with it than the temp. When I run in 30 degrees here, it's not nearly as cold FEELING as 40 with a zero windchill there. Plus, I know that you think it's dry there, but it's not. It is so dry here that the cold doesn't do to you what it does there. Just to set things straight...RUTH IS NOT A WUSS.
JRo said…
I don't know... I ran that day! :) hahaha! (I just don't have a treadmill to escape too)

Bed post... you so have my brother's humor! Haha
Josha said…
Ok, maybe you are a wuss. hahaha