What a day.. I didnt want to run .. but I made it happen anyway..

I dressed and left to run at 5pm tonight.. but i didnt make it out of my front yard. I am a wuss.. yes I know.. but it was 53 degrees and I didnt want to be cold .. so I turned around and walked back in.. dog and all. (su was disappointed)

then.. I made supper.
then .. I ate supper.
then.. I read science and did spelling with the kids
then.. I wanted to go to bed.

but

I didnt

I decided to see if the biggest loser was on the computer yet.. and the first episode WAS!
so i set up a neat little table so i could watch the show with my headphones no less! and run at the same time!

what motivation that was for sure!

I got almost halfway through the show..
4.15 miles 50 mins. .. a bit slow for me.. but it was one of those nights where I just wanted to get the mins in I just didnt care how i did it. :)

I feel better NOW than i have all day.
and its time to go to sleep.

bummer.

:)

I am so very happy i did it!
YIPEE!

Comments

Josha said…
congrats on conquering the desire to slack! YOU DID IT!!
JRo said…
I am so like that. The days that I will get the most from my runs, are usually the same days that I wait till the very last moment to get them in! Glad I get them in though!