Why (UPPER DONE)

Why ..
  • does it always have to be a choice?
  • does it always have to be a mental thing before its a physical thing?
  • when life gets busy we do dont want to do the things we know we should do to feel our best?
  • is it going to be a struggle ... always... to be healthy?
  • is it so hard to live in this world and be healthy and fit?
I know the answers I have to these questions.....
but I would love to hear YOUR answers first :)

now..
I am going to lift weights :)

UPDATE:

OK.. i just finished and i got it in before 9pm tonight! wooowhooo
today was a long day with teaching co-op but i was determined NOT to miss today :)

I am so excited! I went up to 15lbs in each hand on bicep curls! .. did all 6 of them. ... I also did burnouts... burnouts on ALLLLL the exercises!!!
Bi curls
shoulder flies and press
chest flies and press
back flies and rows

I cannot remember the last time i have been able to complete lifts plus burnouts! i am so excited!
I know its been since my injury (s) .... feels great to be making progress...
dont know if i will ever lift again without being focused and concentrating on each move.. I know the whole reason i hurt my shoulder in the first place was because i wasnt focused on what i was doing :) ....

Protein time :)

Comments

JRo said…
I blogged my answers for you. That was fun, and I might have actually learned something! I too have asked these questions a LOT this year...
Josha said…
I'm about to blog my answers...better check out JRo's too...