Bill Phillips and Transformation.com ROCK!



Hi Gals.
I just had to share what just happened. I just received a package in the mail!

It all started last week when I posted a message on transformation.com asking about protein supplements and what everyone there uses. I use to drink myoplex many years ago.. but they switched the formula (after bill left?) to have aspertame in it. So I stopped drinking it. I have been using Twin Labs for half of last year and like it pretty well .. but the cost of it has gone WAY up to over 50 bucks a tub.
so.. i asked what everyone was using
and I got a variety of answers
One gal.. told me if i sent her my address she would send me some samples of Right Nutrition Protein .. the new line that Bill has..
so I sent my info to her

I never really expected to hear or get anything.. but today .. the package came
I opened it and thought.. AWE.. she sent me some samples! wonder if she sent a note..
and to my surprise
there was a note.. but it was from BILL!
pretty cool.
I can tell it is NOT computer generated :) its on heavy card stock.. see:
I have been really really loving the site!

Bill just ROCKS!

Comments

Josha said…
That's impressive! Have you tried it yet???? Is it yummy? We take juiceplus vitamins and I order my protein shake mix from them. It's gooood and contains lots of vitamins.
Anonymous said…
Ruthie, that is so awesome!!! Must have been a great feeling to get a personal note from the Mr. Bill Phillps!!!?! how exciting!!
JRo said…
So cool! Bet that was Clarissa? I am going to the Tx meeting on Saturday.. wish you could make the drive, then I could meet you in person too!
Laura said…
Awesome! Let us know how it tastes.