workout post

got my workout complete (IF YOU HAVENT READ MY SCHEDULING POST PLEASE DO AFTER THIS ONE) :)

chest I did press and was surprised i went up to 30lbs in each hand on my set of six.. but instead of doing six i could actually do 10! woo hoo.. those two weeks off seems to have helped my strength level!

I also did shoulders and tris.. My arms are jello again! not sure what flavor though :)

ok.. thats it for now.. I am off to do the grocery shopping i didnt do yesterday and run to the library.. more tomorrow!

OH.. eats are still on track.. so far to day I have been perfect! yipee!

Comments

Josha said…
Hey!! I tried 30 in each hand for chest press and actually did ONE!! I was already fatigued, though. I think I could have done 5 or so if I hadn't already burned out before trying it. I was also surprised that I hadn't gone down, but up in my strength after a break. Yay for us!