Fridays Plan

Well I planned to be working out at 4 today.. but the kids and I have been having a cleaning party. They cleaned my room (under my bed and in my closet) and I am cleaning theirs (still)..
I decided to do something I have been "threatening" to do for a long time.. I bagged up alllll the toys except for Legos, Lincoln logs, marble works, a few "weapons" and Tinker Toys. Everything else I put in plastic boxes to put in the garage.. OR threw away.. It feels good but at this point still a bit overwhelming.. I must trudge on .. I see the light at the end..

So.. all that to say that I will workout as soon as I am done with the room and or after I eat.. it might not be until 8 or 9 tonight but I will get it in..

I plan on doing the following:
Squats and frog jumps
bicep curls and
lat pull downs

more later
r

Comments

Josha said…
Will look forward to your success-post! I did that very same thing in Braeden's room the other day.
Ruthie said…
Well I decided I am not going to work out tonight.. I am still not finished.. but I will lift with DH tomorrow. so I will run on sunday just like last week so I havent missed a cardio day.

I will have to post pics when I am finished.. all this cold weather keeping me in the house makes me hate the clutter!

:) more tomorrow