Updated! sick pup, no cardio YET

well had to get up every 2 hours last night with the puppy.. she had a tummy ache.. took her to the vet today and he thinks she just ate some people food that really upset her tummy.(I think she got something saturday night).. gave me two meds and bland food to give her.. I tell you this is like having a baby again!
MS (middle son) woke me up at 420 this morning saying he was cold.. I dont understand why he wont wear pajamas! tonight he has NO choice!

all this to say I am completely exhausted and have not done cardio yet. I woke up to DH running on the treadmill this morning and I started school/vet and never got it done.... I plan on taking the pup for a walk in about an hour ( after supper in my tummy settles.. yes after dark) and will count that as my cardio.. if she feels like running then i will run.. if not I will just walk. Trying to remember its about habit! not perfection here!

I am pretty happy with myself the last two days.. I have eaten completely on program and have been feeling good! I am also thrilled with my new schedule and hope tomorrow will be our first day that will be uninterrupted and we can actually stay on it! I havent posted my menu on the side bar yet.. I do plan to do that but probably not until tomorrow after school.

ok it hasnt been quite an hour but I am leaving to walk the pup...

WELL. I am back.. walk/jog went great although pup didnt want to go.. I do feel much better now and I am so hoping that the pup just gets up 2 times tonight instead of 7 times :) now that would be GREAT!

tomorrow is lower body.. I am looking forward to it!

Its been a while since I was quote hungry.. how bout you? :
“First we make our habits, then our habits make us.”
Charels C Noble

“Good habits, once established are just as hard to break as are bad habits”
Robert Puller

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
Jim Ryun

Comments

Josha said…
How's the pup? Ours did the same thing...That bland food is expensive, but we had to keep him on it for a long time to get him back to a good starting point. I hope you got more sleep. I remember saying the same thing...like having another baby.