Thursdays run

I actually slept for 6 hours straight last night! woke up at 730 felling GREAT! I bundled up and got the puppy and went for a 2 mile walk.. but mostly jog and run around campus .. its about 2.25 miles i figure.. The pup did GREAT she is going to be such a great running partner! she actually pushed me this morning to run faster on the home stretch! She wanted to see the kids I think!

After the run I did ab work... crunches were you bring your knees to your chest .. did 2 sets of 25 .. then 10 hip-ups.. then 1 set of 25 reg crunches.. then a few more hip-ups.. till I was burnin!

I felt so great after my run outside.. I miss the runs around campus.. cant wait for spring!

I also feel great that I have my run, breakfast, bath and the dog exercised before 10 am.. I dont have to think "I have to do this or that so i can run this afternoon.." .. its just done! ..

Well.. My time is up.. the kids are almost finished with their math book pages and I need to go do flash card drills with them...... The day is starting off so good!

keep on truckin!

ps.. yes.. frog jumps DO make your legs sore! .. "ouch. :) rib-bit.ouch"

Comments

Josha said…
hey, WTG! I still have abs to do later. Ran my stairs again. Sore legs and butt today.
Josha said…
having a fun free day??? Me too! I didn't get to post yesterday, so I am about to do that. Happy tummy-ache!