Nice Sunday Summer Run

Yes.. it was summer when I ran today.. actually it was about 630 in the morning.. about 80 degrees outside and beautiful! The jog around campus was amazing! ... OF course this is all in my mind! I just got off the treadmill and I feel GREAT! I did 5 HIITS all at 10mph .. the best was in the middle.. lasting 28 secs! I will break thirty seconds before long :) .. It is absolutely amazing to me how much better I feel after a run. I feel awake! I feel full of energy! I feel like I could run another 5 miles! AHHH running is just the best!

Today was a bit of a lazy day here ... I worked on my art most of the day and watched the icy form outside! .. it feels so good right now to be drenched in sweat since I have been cold ALLL day long!

My free meals are over as of right now.. I will have taco stew with tea tonight and a banana shake before bed. Tomorrow its back to the menu!

I feel like I am making some progress.. putting on some muscle... I hope to keep adding to it so I can be a lean mom this summer .. (not to mention my 20 year high-school reunion is suppose to be this summer...I would love to show up feeling strong!)

OK.. all for now..

Stay warm,.. stay focused.. stay motivated.. stay strong!

blessings
r

O, wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?
~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things,
but just look what they can do when they stick together.
-Vesta M. Kelly

When the snow is still blowing against the window-pane in
January and February and the wild winds are howling without,
what pleasure it is to plan for summer that is to be.
-Celia Thaxter

Comments