Better Late thank Never

Well. its 1024 and I am just now having time to post. With my new schooling schedule plus house work, plus working out things just go by so quickly in the day. I DID do my workout.. at 4:15 today but it was cut a little short by a phone call from my mom. Heres what I did

Squats: 15.12.10.8 (I took it easy on the weight cause of my back problems from last week.. I didnt want to risk hurting, pulling anything out of whack with improper form)

Frog Jumps (in Joshas honor).. I did 2 sets of 15..
I usually do leg extensions and leg curls but I decided not to.. since I missed my leg workout last week on friday and its been quite a while since I had a really hard leg workout.. ... PLUS .. I DO want to at-least be able to walk tomorrow.. and with those frog jumps.. who knows!)

Back: I did bent over flies .. 2 of 12 sets with 10lbs each hand and then I did lat pull downs.. 2 sets of 12 with 20lbs on the smith.. This was a LOT lower weight than I am use too but I REALLY dont want to have my back out of whack again.. so I will take it easy the next two workouts)

Bicepts: Curls with the preacher bench.. I did 2 sets of 12 with 10lbs and 1 set of 12 with 15lbs.. then my mom called. ..

so that was it for today.. with church, supper, getting kids ready, myself ready.. it just had to be good enough for today.

I did take the dog for a walk this morning but nothing "hard" just walking.

I am really enjoying the schedule we are on but it seems like I just run out of day in my day. I am looking forward to a night or two when I can actually sleep all night and eventually get back to where I am waking up at 7 or so ... I didnt sleep well last night because i had a horrible tummy ache at about 230 until 330..... I figured I would be up cause I had trouble before bed... I thought it was some Arizona Green tea that had pomegranate juice in it.. (a sweet friend gave me). I had never had any before and I just figured that it was something in that tea I was allergic to.. BUT today my tummy has been "off" all day.. and now sweet Baby #3 is laying on my bed trying to go to sleep after spending the last thirty minutes in the bathroom.. I hope it isnt a virus.. :(

My eats have been good... I did have two handfuls of cheerios this afternoon and two peppermints :) But other than that I am on course.. I have gotten into such a habit of eating this way its nice.. BUT it seemed today I was hungry every 2.5 hours instead of every three.. I think its cause I need to increase my water intake.. will try that tomorrow.

OK>. thats all for now.. I am hoping to actually get some good HIITS in tomorrow.. we will see how the night goes if I am able to get it done before our day starts.. OR if I will have to "weight" until 4. hehehe

Comments