Feeling Angells Pain

Well.. I remember a few months ago reading Angell blog about her shoulder problem she had.. I remember feeling so sad for her.. and of course worried ... I knew I could never feel her pain for her though.. until yesterday.. WEll .. not exactly shoulder pain but close.

I was going along my day fine.. completely fine when... while working on a large canvas.. I was kneeling down and just ... I guess.. turned the WRONG way. Sharp shooting pain on the left side of my middle back .. I couldnt move! .. fast forward to this morning.. I sit down with phone and phone book in hand to call my dr.. as I had had a HORRIBLE painful night.. when POP POP POP .. all of the sudden my middle back popped! .. Amazingly I felt much better .. although still have tightness in my back.. so I decided not to call the dr. I am not back to normal.. so I will NOT workout today.. .. ;(

So.. in a strange way.. I thought of Angells pain.. all those months ago.. and I was encouraged by her to know that even if I had to endure this for 6 weeks there was light at the end of the painful tunnel.. AND someday I would be back on track and feeling good again!

thanks for the inspiration A!

I am off to eat my Pita Pizza and try not to hurt myself anymore!

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
hey...I am home, safe and sound. Company is here...still a sloth...not for long!!!! :)
M and M got this new workout dvd set. you might want to check it out. It is called P90X. Thought I'd share that. I will be back into the swing of things over the weekend....goals, theme, etc!