Missed but still going

Well.. I missed my weights workout yesterday. No excuses here.. I just didnt do it.
My DH got up this morning and did cardio.. ME? well I didnt feel like it.. so I sat and watched tv and the ice forming on the ground and trees outside :) The rest of the day was filled with free meals.. Fried Chicken (homemade) with gravy and mashed potatoes... Chex mix (too much) and Lucky Charms (ugh).. and then for supper tonight.. Bacon Eggs and Pancakes! with a few cokes thrown in between it was a day filled with low nutrient foods.. and I know I will have two prices to pay.. 1 a tummy ache that is probably going to hit me at 2 am and 2. ZERO energy level allllll day. I actually took a nap! (WHAT!?).. .. But dont think I have given up... I waited about an hour after pancakes and did my weight lifting I missed yesterday. I believe that a missed cardio workout is better than a missed weight lifting workout. I just finished.. Heres what I did:

Chest> Bench press on the free bar bell ..not the smith machine (DH spotted me) and flies
Shoulders-press over the head and flies
tris- laying extensions.. and 24 more for burnouts.

I feel sooo much better! yipee! full of energy!

I was happy with my eats for the week.. I did have a handful of cheerios one day and once in the middle of the night when I woke up hungry.. I also had some chocolate chips on friday.. but I just had two small handfuls and I DIDNT go back for thirds.. or the rest of the bag! :) .. I also waited until 1130 today to start my free day even-though I really really wanted lucky charms when I woke up first thing.. but I opted for a oreo shake instead.


The weather is just a mess here.. everything is icy and really cold.. I am so very thankful for my warm house and my thermal underwear! .. I seem to just have issues with working out when it is cold.. i just want to sit and veg with a warm blanket and the remote/book/kid or puppy in my lap.. Josha.. I just dont know how you do it living up there where it is so cold! .. You inspire me to "get it done" anyway. Thanks.

k.. all for now.. my plan is to run tomorrow and that way it will sort of make up for the missed cardio yesterday.. but mostly I am craving a good hot run. (and when i say HOT I mean.. Hot like running in 95 degrees with no wind!)

stay warm.. stay motivated.. stay focused...stay strong!

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
95 degrees??????? Surely, you mean celcius!

I agree, missing a cardio doesn't set you back as much as missing weights.