Todays Run Done :)

2.25ish miles around campus with puppy again this morning. Was a great run a bit of a cold wind but nothing two layers of clothes, a cap, and a hood couldnt handle. :)---I feel like I am back in the grove.. three days in a row of great workouts and two of those in the AM! My goal next week.. get all my workouts completed before school starts.

I am REALLY sore from yesterdays workout! My back from push ups i guess... and my legs.. ugh.. deadlifts got me.. I guess the three sets of 15 ARE working. It does feel good to be so sore though.. like I really worked hard :)

Today I plan to do a bit of cleaning and spend the majority of the day working on art projects .. that need to be finished yesterday.

Free day today on eats. :) We might get olive garden carryout.. we'll see :)

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
Did you have Olive Garden??
Ruthie said…
no olive garden.. pizza, cokes, vel cheese dip, chips, fried chicken.. cherry sours.. the list goes on and on.. and I am sure so will my tummy ache..
you would think i would learn a lesson :)
Sarah said…
I can't stand to run in the cold, Ruth! Kudos to you. I am just waiting for some warmer weather to arrive. Brrrrr.

Sorry you have a tummyache...hope you feel better soon!
Josha said…
I hope your tummy ache didn't last too long and that we hear from you soon that you did your workout!! Keep on keepin' on!