What I did Today

What did I do today you ask?

ironed clothes
folded clothes
homeschooled the kids (see the HS blog for that list)
went to the library
went to the grocery store
cleaned out the linen closet
cleaned up dog poop off the carpet and deep cleaned the carpet
cleaned out the cats litter box
cooked -fixed 5 meals
washed clothes
cleaned the kitchen three times
washed the sheets and put them back on
took the dog outside to potty
played with the dog while cleaning
listened to a sermon by rick atchley while doing dishes
put chicken in the crock pot to cook
read out of my well trained mind book
clipped coupons
checked the mail and email
posted on my hs blog
took out the trash
talked on the phone
signed some paperwork
gathered extra beads for DD to use
hugged my kids, DH, the dog and the cat :)

What I didnt do today:
work out.


WHY? .. no good reason..

What am I going to do about it?
after my run in the AM I will do ab work.. then tomorrow afternoon I will do lifting..

Feels good to have the linen closet cleaned out though.

more tomorrow


(ps.. jos dentist appointment is at 10 am tomorrow.. wish us luck. :) ugh. )

blessings
r

Comments

Sarah said…
So are you supposed to not skip a single day at all on this program? You can do it Ruth! Just do a little bit more than normal tomorrow!!!