Puppy run

So if you have issues with not wanting to run.. with not wanting to push yourself on your run.. or to just get out of the door to exercise.. get yourself a puppy. A puppy that LOVES to run that is! (picture with pink hat.. me without makeup and just after our run together)

I didnt get my run in until 5 today but it was GREAT! Beautiful outside and NO wind! perfect. I ran the majority of the 2.25 miles around campus.. with the help of Sulin pushing me along. She was a great partner.. everytime I would stop and walk she would look up and say.. "hey.. come on .. this is fun.. lets run some more!".. it was GREAT

I really need to get this done in the AM.. .. will do that on Saturday.

better go.. DH wants to watch a movie..

blessings
r

Comments

Sarah said…
You look so cute and fit and alive!

My dog Sydney would make a great running partner, except that I need to work up to actually running like she does first. She's very strong and easily bowls me over.

Okay you inspired me - that's my next goal - to be fit enoguh to run with Sydney!

Does Su Lin ever stop and want to sniff at stuff though?

BTW, way to go on getting your exercise all done before 9am today!