UPDATED (thurs758am)Ramblings-my plan

(I wrote this last night.. update is below :)

OK.. so I didnt run yesterday and I didnt lift weights today! Its not going to kill me I know but it sure doesnt feel right. With my new schedule the last two weeks .. it just hasnt been "easy" getting it all in. So starting tomorrow.. I will be on the treadmill no later than 715am. then dressed and ready for the day by 8am. I am tired of stressing over.. trying to carve out time for, and constantly thinking of when I will workout. The cold weather is driving me NUTS>. Its so fridged out side and the roads so bad that we have only been out of the house?backyard ONCE in almost a week.. and another cold front is coming! snow and ice Thur and Fri and not over freezing until like monday! Uhg.. if I wanted this kind of weather I would move to Colorado! :) People here have no idea how to handle this weather.. thats why I stay home and off the roads! :)

OK.. so I am done with complaining.. heres the plan

1. got to bed before 1030 tonight
2. get up at 630 with DH while he runs on the treadmill i will fix his/mine and our breakfast
3. be on the treadmill at 715
4. ready for the day at 8
5. have my own quiet reading time while the kids eat breakfast
6. start school at 9
7. really enjoy my day cause I will feel great because I got my workout in.!

Here are a few things I have been thinking:
The last two weeks or so I have been feeling VERY strong.. My strength has really increased and I (and my DH) have really noticed i am putting on some muscle. I am happy with that.. but I really want to try and get lean this time.. so I am taking some advice from my DH .. (who is really looking amazing these days!) and I am going to do my HIITS as I use too but I will lift a lower amount of weight at higher reps.. so I will do my lifting but to 3 sets of 15 instead of 12.10.8.6 etc.. I plan to give it two weeks.. if I dont get the results I am looking for.. then I will switch back to what I was doing before. :)

So.. thats all for tonight..
OH and by the way.. I didnt lift tonight but I did do the following:
pushups 12.10.5.6 (military style)
50 reps of ab work with crunches, hip-ups and reverse crunches
tri dips of 10.8.6 (my tris were burning) ..
Not a massive workout or anything but atleast I did something.

more tomorrow..

heres to progress
+++++++++++++++++++

good MORNING! Its going to be a great day.. I can tell . I woke up this morning at 630!

actually out of bed at 650 (hit snooze a few times)
651 dressed in running outfit
Took pup out to potty
Made breakfast (eggs)
put running shoes on
Ironed DH shirt for today
fed pup
cleaned kitchen
735 on treadmill
ran 5 hiits. three were 10s the last 2 min was brisk walk on steep incline.. 1.54 miles
feels GREAT! (I did have to stop and stretch twice.. shins were tight today... also I woke up sore from my pushups and dips last night :) ..

I am to get ready for the day.. I am not too far off my plan .. feels so good to have it done!

Now its your turn :)

YIPEE!









r

Comments

Josha said…
Here's hopin' your plan is working for you!!! And that you don't let it discourage you if it doesn't go perfectly! Remember...progress, not perfection, as my pal always says! We are about to implement a new plan too! See my blog for details!