The Three Bs

Just completed the Three Bs. Bottom, Back, and Biceps. Squats, lat pull downs and curls. My arms are trembling and my legs are like jello so I think I did pretty well. I did take it easy on my back but completed 12.10.8.6 ... I still dont feel 100% with my back so I want to work back into it easy so I dont hurt myself. :)

It was pretty cold in the "gym" today but it wasn't too bad with four layers on :) Plus nothing gets you warmed up like squats!

My eats were good today.. I had to alter it a bit from the menu because I used some things this weekend I needed to save for today..(because of the weather I didnt want to get out to the store).. Heres my eats for today:
Meal 1--oreo protein shake
meal 2--meat/speg sauce/bread with garlic
meal 3-- peanut butter on toast with tea
meal 4--oven baked chicken, green beans, sweet tato, tea
meal 5--banana shake (before bed)

DH his still going strong! lifted weights with me tonight.. and if he hadnt been working out I dont think I would have done it today :) He is already getting in shape.. the guys sure can shed the fat and put on the muscles quickly!


I am off to finish a movie we started two days ago and work on art :)

blessings

"Man lives on one-fourth of what he eats. On the other three-fourths lives his doctor.
-Inscription on an Egyptian pyramid, 3800 B.C.
"We spend the first half of our lives wasting our health to gain wealth. And the second half of our lives spending our wealth to regain our health."
Author Unknown

Comments

Sarah said…
Hey, can I link to your blog from my diet blog?
Ruthie said…
Yes .. that would be great!
Josha said…
Hey! good post!! Sorry I missed yesterday! (posting, I mean...I worked out) Love the quotes!

Request: Your top ten picks for running music