Saturdays Post

Second Try to post.. wish me luck :)

Ok..just finished the three Bxs:}

Back- Lat pull downs three sets of 15
Bis- curls with preacher bench three sets of 15
Booty (and legs) .. quads: leg extension on the LEM (Leg extension machine) three sets of 15
Hamstrings: leg Curls on the LEM. threes set.. (of you guest it).. 15
and just for FUN.. FROG JUMPS.. 15.

I am so glad I did this in the AM before breakfast but it sure was cold in the gym this morning! But by the time I got warmed up it felt like it was atleast 50 degrees in there! :)

A wanted to post a bit about my eats for this past week.
I did pretty well. But I do want to get back to tracking my eats better. The only "bad" things I had this week were on Thur and Fri.. (Thursday some cheery sours-8of them) and (Friday.. a hand full of dark chocolate chips). I am proud of the fact that I have had not been tempted by cokes, chips, or other junk .. I think I am back to really liking the stuff that is better for me. I did have a problem with being hungry this past week though.. I have been getting hungry every two hours instead of three. but I cant eat as much.. Last night I was STARVING only about 1.5 after eating supper.. so I grabbed an orange and ate the whole thing.. I have been drinking LOTS so I dont know what the problem is. This is why I think I need to track my eats better.. I might not be getting enough or something.. need to figure it out.

DH has noticed how clear my skin is.. and I have too.. so I have made the decision to stay off the carbonated drinks.. even on my free days. I see this as just another " mental" accomplishment. (I grew up drinking cokes like they were water! .. I went to college and did the same thing.. ... just another really bad habit!) Today at Noon starts my free day.. I plan on having brownies and ice cream and bacon/pancakes :)

Thats all for today I guess.. I plan to run tomorrow..

OH on the home front.. Kids room is spotless! I threw away and boxed up TONS of stuff.! nothing under the beds.. and no loose toys in the toy box.. every toy has a box! feels good. Today my goal is to get the school room finished. .. so many books.. so little space :) ... hehe

Comments

Josha said…
good to read your post. I hope your weekend is great! I'm being a bum and taking 2 planned free days...