todays good

oh my back was hurting this morning when i got up and i thought OH NO! .. should have gone to the dr.

but I got up and stretched, took some advil and actually got a workout in on the mill.. I feel much better!

On the treadmill I walked and warmed up then just did jogging with speeds between 6.0 and 8.0 with on Hiit at 10.0 .. after my 20 min I stretched and did abs.. I did 25 knee to elbow crunches and then straight into 10 hip ups.. then repeated it.. I think some of my back issues might be helped if i started up my ab work again! .. so far so good

today is FREE day.. looking forward to it..

I have been happy with this past week.. with the one missed workout because of my back and my eats staying very close to on track.. I am looking forward to next week. :)

blessings
i am off to get ready for a party :)

r

Comments