Day 3 Upperbody-MY GOALS!!!!-Morning routine

I just completed my upper body workout, by that I mean chest, shoulders and tris. Heres the specifics:

Chest: Flies 12-10lbs, 10-15lbs, 8-20lbs, 6-25lbs, burnouts press 24-20lbs

Shoulders: straight arm seated flies 12.10.8. all with 10lbs 6-15lbs burnouts over the head press 24-20lbs

Tris: laying extensions 12.10lbs 10-15lbs, 8-20lbs 6-25lbs burnouts 24 over the head extensions 24-20lbs

MY ARMS ARE JELLO!

Eats have gone good today.. check out the "menu and actual menu" for my "actual eats post" in a few minutes.

OK..
so now for my goals for this challenge:

1. To not be satisfied unless I make progress. PROGRESS. By progress I mean in all areas of my life, in the challenge, to make sure I am making progress every week in my physique, eats, and habits. I life in general, to make sure I am making progress in my art, housework, and homeschooling.
Sort word for this goal-PROGRESS

2. To have a specific amount of inches come off my body as listed below.
By the end of my challenge I will have lost a total of 3.75 inches in my hips, 5.75 inches in my waist, and 4.25 inches in my chest. When I accomplish this goal I will have the same measurements I did on my wedding day! At the end of this challenge you will see a picture of me in my 1990s white going away suit! Wont that be fun :) hehe ... Now if you are thinking .. "that sure is a lot of inches to loose".. you are right.. but bare in mind i have actually put back some inches in those places over the last month or so.. and have lost some ground i thought I was "maintaining" .. I figure it cant hurt to set the bar high.. right?
Short word for this goal- WEDDING

3. To get STRONG! To be able to do atleast 50 pushups, and eventually be able to curl a 25lbs weight in ONE hand!
short word for this goal: STRONG

4. To set a good example to my kids and others.
Short word for this goal: EXAMPLE

5. To be self-disciplined without complaining :)
Short word for this goal: DiSCIPLINE

6. To help others transform. To encourage.
Short word for this goal: OTHERS


---------New Morning Routine-------
for one week I will try as I might to follow the following routine:

I altered this list from the FlyLady... I had a flylady routine once.. for about a week.. it was awesome.. someday I hope I will not be overwhelmed by my lack of house-work, home-organization ability. .. someday.

1. Get up, drink water and workout
2. Shower and get dressed to lace up shoes, fix your hair and face
3. Swish and Swipe the toilet
4. Grab a load of laundry and start the washer
5. Eat first meal
6. Do daily Bible reading with Kids
7. Walk the Dog with kids
8. Start school day.

Comments