Sunday and looking forward to next week

Well.. yesterday 3pm to today noon was my free day time.. but i actually floated a little bit and just had my last free meal of the week a few minutes ago. I will post my eats on the side bar in a few minutes.

My back seems better today.. and is even staying ok after I wore my TALL boots to church this morning :) .. I was getting a bit tight after sitting for a while working on my art . .. I took the dog for a "walk" but we ended up running the majority of it! It was fun running with her.. and I am so ready for warmer weather so we can go early in the morning without having to be all bundled up!

I am looking forward to next week.. .. hoping my back stays good and I can stay clean on eats. My goal for next week is to not miss a workout.. (since i had a miss this week) and to eat clean and make good choices.. plus waterwater water.

I am ready to feel like I am making some progress instead of feeling like I am making up for lost time.. my goal is by the end of the month to be back to this: This was the best shape I think I have ever been in and I seemed to have lost some of that steam at the end of challenge #2.. so for Challenge #3.. Mini-Goal #1 is to be back to this by day 30.. so.. I will post comparison pictures on Jan 30th.. thats a tuesday :) .. I think this will motivate me to stay on track and push myself again :)

So I guess that is all for now.. I must go posts my eats for the week on the side bar... I really want to track my eats better this challenge. :)

blessings

and remember

Progress .. not perfection!

r

Comments

Josha said…
I'm baaaack! I love your mini-challenge idea with posting the pics to show the progress! goooood idea.
Josha said…
blogger is acting wierd again with my computer, so I am posting so that I can get signed in to get to my blog to post today's workout, etc.....
I am looking forward to your next post!!!