Day 2 Cardio/shopping

Well.. as most of you would have figured out.. 6am came and went with us still asleep. We failed to get to bed at a decent hour... BUT.. cardio was finished before 930 this morning!

heres what I did:
Treadmill 1.50 miles 5 HIITS the first at 8.9, the middle three at 10mph and the last at 8.9mph but with a large uphill incline.
The run felt so good. The best workout I have had in weeks!

My eats so far today are good.. I have had only water today.. and at a meal of eggs, toast, and a small orange with water. Its a bit off from my menu but I only had enough oatmeal for my DH.

I just got home from the grocery store and it feels so good to have the shopping for the week finished. I did change a few things... like getting part chicken thighs and part chicken breasts... to cut down on cost... I also got some fish (talapia-sp?) for DH and myself and will cook some frozen fish I have from last week for the kids.... I plan on cooking chicken today in the oven and crock pot to have it cooked for the week.. I am looking forward to this planning/menu/shopping/cooking thing to be habit just like my working out is.

I am off to fish our tuna for lunch.. I will post goals (measurements and others later this afternoon)

I am so glad to be back at it!

PS.. I am sore from yesterdays lifting.. guess thats good.

more later
r

Comments

Mom2t said…
OK, so I almost didn't want to post anything b/c I loved the "0 deep thoughts" I thought that was pretty funny!

Love the new look to your blog! Glad to hear you slept in and still got it all done! WTG!