Updated-One Year Later

Our internet will go down this afternoon and it will probably be a week without service! AHH! I will be at the Library friday so I will def. post then..

I am off now to complete my workout
chest 3 sets of 15
shoulders 3 sets of 15
tris. same :)

just consider it done .. if I dont complete it I will come back and modify this post :)

happy workout!

Blessings
R

UPDATE:
WORKOUT COMPLETE!
Chest: Push ups Mens.. 3 sets of 10
Shoulders: over the head press 3 sets of 15
Tris: Tri Extensions 3 sets of 15
Feels great to have it done!


--heres the photos :
I realized yesterday that I have pictures that are a year apart.. The black and whites are from my first attempt in jan of 06 to start and finish a challenge (I failed) the colored shots are from this week. What a difference a year makes!
























Comments

Josha said…
Wow! Great contrast. You must look at those and feel so encouraged! Think how you felt a year ago versus now!
Josha said…
missin' your posts! Hope today went well!
Sarah said…
It must be an AMAZING feeling to know you've stuck to something great for over an entire year! You're so inspiring! You really look great. Those arm muscles - WOW! I was thinking today that I need to get to where I can do ONE push-up.

So did you guys go from dial-up to high speed internet, or were you already on high speed before?