Today.

OH I am feeling so good right now.. I just finished my workout and I am getting ready to go do some running around with the family. I wanted to post before i left. I am so much happier knowing my workout is completed... and I feel like I have finally woken up! .. I think working out in the morning lifts my blood pressure.. I just feel so good afterwards.

Heres what I did:
legs:
Lunges: 24 (12 on each leg alternating)
Quads: Leg extensions 12.10.8.6.
Hammies: Dead lifts 12.10.8.6
(I did no burnouts cause after my lunges my legs were like jello:)

Back: Lat pull downs 12.10.8.6 with bent over rows as burnouts
Bis: Preacher curls with preacher curl bench that adds on to our new weight bench. 12.10.8.6
standing bumbbell curls as burnouts.

We have yet to move the treadmill inside but I think i might see if the DH will help me do that today. I think I would be more motivated to run if I have "its too cold in the garage" NOT as an excuse anymore. :)

----------------
Heres a poem by Benjamin Franklin that I found:

Mr Meant-To has a comrade,
And his name is Didn't -Do;
Have you ever chanced to meet them?
Did they ever call on you?

These two fellows live together
In the house of Never-Win,
And I'm told that it is haunted
By the ghost of Might-Have-Been.
---------------



Progress Progress Progress
r

Comments

Josha said…
Hurray for progress! Hurray for You! I obliterated my abs today, so that's a good thing too!