I'M Back! and My perfect day!

Yes I am back! Just finished Squats with burnouts, Leg extensions with burnouts, Lat pull downs with burnouts, and bicep curls with burnouts. Feels good! REALLLLLLY GOOD!

So.. following in Angells footsteps heres my "perfect" day:

Roll out of bed at 815 this morning. Get the family ready (including DH who is off on fridays until Jan.. he has vacation to burn).. We head to get breakfast. Mcdonalds biscuit and gravy for me.. and a coke. Then we go to DHs mom and dads and get to visit NaNa and see her wonderful christmas tree. While there I get a call from Angell and we get to visit for a bit. We then head to the Library so i can get some reference material for a art work I am working on . Next is Target where DHs buys me some THERMAL UNDERWEAR!.. (I am determined to get warm and stay warm this winter.. :).. While at Target J. looks at me and says "Hey.. wheres my coat.. I put it in the cart when we were on the other side of the store!" So.. we head off to look for the ACTUAL cart he put it in.. .. to think some little old lady getting all confused cause she has a little kids coat in her cart.. Anyway.. LONG story short.. never found it.. not even in lost and found. SO.. one coat down.. two to go (we have lots of hand-me-down coats thankgoodness!) After Target we head to sonic.. Fried popcorn chicken and three onion rings/coke for me.. then home. While DH works on organizing our paperwork, (mail etc) and he studies the internet on sheetrock and bathroom remodeling so we can move foward on our master bath.. .... the kids and I watch 1.5 hours of a show about Pyramids around the world.. (ancient of course)..(nathan meanwhile is going back and forth from the TV to the piano keyboard.. he is teaching himself the REST of "old to joy".. .. anyway.. it was great. .. then I worked on artwork for a few hours then hit the garage for my workout. Just completed that. and OHHHH it feels sosoo good! Now I am blogging, kids are playing in the 40 degree weather out in the backyard and DH is STILL going through papers.. (lots of mail and bills, and legal stuff to shred).. poor guy.

(OH.. as always I forgot to mention the kids doing their schoolwork.. they did bookwork and reading while I did my artwork.. I guess its such a part of our life now I forget to mention it. .. but there you go. )

so .. thats a peek into our day.. That was fun. ;)

I guess you can tell from my TWO meals today that I am on free day today...but that workout felt sooo good.. I am loooking forward to reworking my schedule to get those work outs done in the MORNING. next week. Tonight we move the treadmill in the warm house! yipee! I will run in the morning.. even if my DH is still laying in bed looking at me funny ;)

blessings
PnP

Comments

Christy said…
Good for you, Ruth! As I asked you about at Thanksgiving, I was really wondering how you feel/react when you missed a workout. And look at you! You jumped right back on the horse the very next day! No moping, no whining, no excuses, just "yep, I missed a day, now let's get on with it!" THAT to me is really impressive. The strength and will to keep moving through obstacles. You are T-O-U-G-H!

Christy